Pre-owned 2011 Suzuki GSX-R600 in good condition, with less than 17,000 miles on the clock. This bike is sharp, and very fast. Tires are good at approx 80% tread. This bike starts/runs and rides very well, and has screaming top-end power. Looks and shines great. There is damage to the front fender, as the pictures show. Overall, a beautiful super-sport bike at a great price. About HALF of new!
Good Guys Motorsports
3008 S Park Ave
Herrin, Illinois 62948
618-988-9194, or toll free at 855-891-3521. Mon-Fri 9-5pm, Sat 9-3pm. Ask for Josh or Chad.
Pricing excludes state sales taxes, documentary and title fees. We ship bikes all over the country.
Impressive performance, exceptional handling and remarkable modern sport-styling prove the all-new redesigned 2011 GSX-R600 is a class-leading sport bike worthy of its race-winning GSX-R heritage.
The GSX-R600's responsive and agile ride results from a new lightweight chassis with a compact wheelbase and race-developed suspension. Whether you're tearing up the streets or dominating the racetrack, the all-new GSX-R600 is designed to offer unparalleled performance for all riding levels. A compact, powerful 599cc 4-cylinder engine demonstrates the advanced race-proven technology of the GSX-R line when you hit the throttle and push the RPMs to the redline.
The GSX-R600. Designed to be the top performer in its class—it's the total package ready to Own The Racetrack.
- The GSX-R is outfitted with a 599cc 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio for an efficient, high-revving design.
- Camshaft profiles feature an aggressive valve-lift curve, developed using proven Suzuki race team engine technology—its first use on a production Suzuki.
- The engine employs shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler, carrying a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- Advanced, Suzuki race team developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise ignition timing across the range of engine temperature.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons designed using Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology used in Suzuki race team racing engines.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal tastes.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection, uses fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- The crankcase carries a six-speed close-ratio transmission with vertically staggered shafts, to reduce overall engine length.
- A race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Brakes Front: Radial mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers, with dual fully floating 310 mm discs
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Curb Weight: 412 lbs. (187 kg)
- Final Drive: RK525SMOZ8, 114 links
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal (17.0 l)
- Ground Clearance: 5.12 in. (130 mm)
- Overall Length: 80.0 in. (2030 mm)
- Overall Width: 28.0 in. (710 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- Suspension Front: Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF)
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Wheelbase: 54.5 in. (1385 mm)
- Engine: 599cc (36.5 cu. in.), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore Stroke: 67.0 mm (2.638 in.) x 42.5 mm (1.673 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 12.9:1
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Starter: Electric
- Colors: White, Blue/White
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum cradle frame made of five cast sections and cast swingarm.
- Three-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork featuring exciting, aerodynamic styling.
- Front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine RPM indicator.
- Instrument cluster features an analog tachometer with LCD readouts of the speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
- Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force on the racetrack and at highway speeds.